Care-A-Lot Center provides a warm, nurturing and secure setting where each child can develop to his/her own potential socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
Our program follows these important beliefs
- The Process is more important that the finished product
- A child’s individual creativity must be encouraged
- Children learn by playing and doing
We know that each child develops at his/her own rate and we provide a stimulating environment for this growth by encouraging creativity and exploration.
We apply this in our curriculum and our daily program is designed to help children learn and grow in a positive manner.
Your child will
- Be actively engaged in and will enjoy the learning process
- Learn to question, to think, to problem solve and to discover
- Be creative and flexible
- Learn to function as a member of a group
You and your child will experience caring parent-staff partnerships; enjoy nutritious means and snacks; engage in hands on learning activities for both parent and child in a family atmosphere.
- There are no registration fees
- There is no additional charges for Arts and Crafts materials
- All meals and snacks are provided at no cost to you
- Field trips are part of the curriculum
Come and allow your child to attend a preschool where a child can be a child and have fun while learning.